I will design astonishing product package for you

 


Hi, I am tharuka I am a graphic designer and my specialization is packaging. In this gig, I'll do your product/label/pouch design with print ready EPS file. So, if you need a high quality package of your product feel free to contact me.

Why Me?


High quality Picture
Have plenty of experiences to do package designing
Quick response
Unlimited revision in every design till 100% satisfaction
You'll get creative, simple and eye-catching design perfection.
Print-ready and editable file 


What is needed to get started?



Size & shape of the label
Your product logo & tagline / Picture (if needed)
Any special color / fonts
All text information / Ingredients /description
Any references / you're inspired by (if any)


To create a nice label design that would work perfectly for your needs I need to understand what exactly you want to get. If you consult me and show me your design references then I can assure you'll get the best!


Please just contact with me before buying.


Waiting to be hired by you!

+94 305 8068 Whatsapp

Price :-  $10.00








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages